2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
Selling a used 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Editon
Exterior color: Gunmetal Gray
Interior color: Black/Red
Current miles: ~41,800
- I am the 2nd owner and puchased this back on 01/2013 with ~15,300 miles.
- Reluctantly selling because I bought a Cayman GT4 back in March 2016. Love both cars differently but cannot keep both for now. May get into another newer GT-R later.
- Nothing wrong mechanically. AC and all electronics works fine except for 1 of the LED light on 1 of the RRR flip switches is out.
- Never had any transmission issues nor replaced/upgraded.
- All required maintainence (including the major 36k) and POS done with Jason/Vince team at San Leandro and then Boardwalk Nissan dealer. Paper references and log available.
- Recently completed the 42k service on 1/26/2017.
- Additional transmission and differentials oil changed ~17k miles at Cobb Tuning Socal (As of 2012/DBA, this is not required until 36k mile service).
- Some physical imperfections: Some chips on the hood and front bumper (1st owner drove this as a daily without any clear bra) and drivers door edge; an imperfection on the top grill; clear coat fade on the rear lower carbon diffuser.
- Front lower lip has been re-painted by Superior Auto Body due to excessive chips.
- In service date was 10/22/2011.
- Current registration good through Oct. 2017.
- Carfax as of 12/08/2016 here.
- Was involved in a rear end collision back on 4/2016 (inquiry in Carfax). I was rear-ended by a SUV in stop-n-go freeway traffic. Repaired professionally through insurance by Superior Auto Body (Nissan and "GT-R" Certified). Powertrain and suspension components were not affected. All paper work available.
- Used to be FBO (DP, MP, exhaust, intake, injectors) performance with COBB tuned but now back to stock with the exception of DW65 fuel pumps still installed.
- Has never been on E85.
- Goodridge stainless braided brake lines installed.
- RSW gear shift surround overlay in carbon fiber.
- Steering wheel control surround overlay in carbon fiber.
- Nitto NT05 tires, 275/40-20 front and 315/35-20 rear. With about 4/10th tread left.
- New OEM battery since 10/2015 at ~36k miles.
- Car Kit Company front camera installed.
- Front bumper and side view mirrors are covered in clear bra.
- No curb marks on the wheels that I can tell.
- OEM brake rotors and pads with no cracks around the holes in the rotors.
- Has never been race tracked but has seen the 1/4 mile drag track twice and auto-crossed twice.
- Cannot seem to find the window sticker. Not sure if I even got it when I purchased this.
- Original manuals and 2 keys/fobs included.
Asking $53,900 or best offer.
There is still a lien on the car by Meriwest CU.
Car is located in San Jose, CA.
Serious inquires only. Test drives at my discretion with valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any of the pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.
4 Sale page